Aims and objectives
- To promote quality research and publications particularly in the fields of cardiology, cardiovascular surgery and medicine from India.
- Development and adoption of cost effective technology and treatment modalities in the field of cardiology and cardiovascular surgery.
- To aid the researchers and investigators in designing studies, data harvesting and analysis, manuscript preparation leading to quality publications.
- Dissemination of knowledge through research and education.
- Providing medical services for patients with heart diseases.
- He Presented contemporary trend in coronary artery Surgery in india at the old congress on cardia sciences in 2018
- The Study was presented at Annual meeting of the American for Phoracic Surgery at SanDiego in April-2008
- PROMOTE Patency- Prospective Randomized comparison of Off-pump and On-pump Multivessel cOronary artery bypass surgery To Evaluate outcomes and graft patency . The study was conducted at 6 centers in India (Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nadiad, Coimbatore) a total of 320 patients were enrolled.
- Dr. Sajja delivered a lecture in Dr. C Sambasiva Rao Memorial Endowment CME program on “Recent advances in Cardiac Surgery” at Guntur Medical College , Guntur on 28.Feb.2016.
- Lokeswara Rao Sajja. Bilateral internal thoracic artery grafting in India - time to raise the bar. Presented at American Association for Thoracic Surgery International Coronary Congress held at New York, USA. August 21-23,2015.
- Lokeswara Rao Sajja, Gopi Chand Mannam , Rama Chandra Raju Pusapati Ramesh Gudapati, Raghava Raju Penumatsa Jyothsna Guttikonda Sriramulu Sompalli. Analysis of thirty-day outcomes of off-pump versus on-pump coronary artery bypass grafting: a large cohort study. Presented at American Association for Thoracic Surgery International Coronary Congress held at New York, USA. August 21-23,2015.
- Sajja LR, Strategies to reduce deep sternal wound infection after bilateral internal mammary artery grafting. Int J Surg. 2015;16: 171-178.
- Lokeswara Rao Sajja. “The Journey of Surgery for Coronary Artery Disease in India: Adoption, Customization and Innovation”. Sadasivan Oration. Indian J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2014; 30:116-128.
Healthy Heart Ride 2014 - KBR Park Hyderabad
- Lokeswara Rao Sajja. The journey of surgery for coronary artery disease in India: adoption, customization and innovation. Sadasivan Oration of Indian Association of Cardiovascular –Thoracic Surgeons June 2014, Volume 30, Issue 2, pp 116-128
- Rare honour for city surgeon
- Bypass surgery breakthrough assures long-term survival